Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Life Under Maintenance

It's been ages since I've put down a new post... reasons? life's under maintenance ;)
guess I should start wearing this sign around my neck too... so that everyone can be warned beforehand !!

September 5th, Teacher's Day.
Seems I get nostalgic very easily these days... it was so much fun preparing for this day in school.. we loved presenting a show.... fast forward..4th year engineering.. you don't find teachers worth spending your time 'n energy over...yea yea.. i know..they do the same..spend time 'n energy over us... while soring their vocal chords till it becomes unbearable for us students to hear them. Alright, I shouldn't be so rude atleast on this day.. CHEERS!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow.. this was such an old post! :)
    and yaa.. school teachers are indeed dear now.. though i resented most of them when i was in school!
    the thing that touches me most is that, when you visit school now, all these years later they still recognize you and get happy for your achievements!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...