Tuesday, August 7, 2007

@$#%^^@%#!!!!!


That's what I feel like when I'm in a bad mood....swearing!!!

Bad habit I know... well I've tried many things...like putting my face into a pillow and screaming HARD or listening to blaring music or I sleep or I just writing down stuff...like right now!!

I'm blank now....don't know what to put down....there's so much going on in my head.. My life's a big "?"


There's a time in everybody's life when they are unsure about what to do...it seems as if that time keeps on recurring in my life again and again. Not that I'm fed up with it or complaining, it's just that I'm unable to find answers and even when I do, I have no idea whether I am right or wrong. Well like I say....this too shall pass. Till then, Hallelujah... give me oil in my lamp, keep me burning. Amen!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...